YouFromMe donates products to non-profit organizations to
give back to women in crisis within their communities
We collect gently used personal hygiene, cosmetics and beauty products and distribute them to various non-profit organizations who serve women and families overcoming abuse, addiction, homelessness and poverty. We strive to help women rebuild their lives by giving them an opportunity to be a part of the community.
YFM Donation Program
Every 90 days we take all the products that have been sent in for donation and inspect each one like we do for selling products. Each one is fully sanitized and packed properly to ensure each product is in perfect condition for all women in the communities.
WHAT WE ACCEPT
- Face products (Moisturizer, Sunscreen, Masks, Eye Cream, Exfoliators, Cleansers, Primers)
- Body Products (Body Sprays, Body Lotions, Shower Gels, Sunscreen)
- Hair Products (Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Styling, Products)
- Makeup (Eye shadow, Blush, Bronzer, Highlighters, Eyeliners, Foundations, Powder, Face Primer)
WHAT WE DO NOT ACCEPT
- Any item with a wand
- Loose powders in containers that does not have a seal
- Cream eyeliners, eye shadows, blushes, bronzers and highlighters
- Liquid foundations in bottles with screw tops
- Used or swatch lipstick tubes and liquid lip colors
- Twist up eye liners
- All lipsticks / lip colors must be new
If you chose to donate you can request a shipping label below, ship to YouFromMe and
we will make sure all your donations get sorted and donated properly.
- Please do not tape the product itself closed, for we need to inspect it anyway.
- If possible, use recycled newspaper or recycled packing material when packing to insure no breakage, everything should fit snug in the box.
- Make sure all items are securely closed to avoid spilling
Please note YouFromMe will not buy items damaged during shipping. If not followed, your package will be sent back to the queue during evaluation and we reserve the right to decline to donate.